This week has been really hectic so the work with my blog hasn’t been up to par to say the least, but it filled me with great joy to receive this award from Xandi (a truly great blogger that I’ll never miss a post from – big fan Xandi!).
so.. thank you Xandimusic for giving me this “The Versatile Blogger Award” !
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
Things about me:
- Born above the arctic circle
- Love photography, music and debates on TV
- Love people with civil courage combined with big hearts
- There isn’t a single day when I’m not thankful for living in the world’s best city Stockholm (a little bit subjective on that point..)
- I started blogging to meet and interact with people all over the world
Here’s my nominations:
Adrianharveyphotography is a great source for the photo-interested. What I really enjoy with this blog is the workflow descriptions for each pic. Great blog when I lack inspiration.
Great stories and higg quality blogging with 1001scribbles
La Plume Noire was one of the first blog’s I started to follow. Great pics and great stories!
Lesley Carter – this blog could be described as the blog for the adventurer.
Katie is definitely in the top 5 photographers I follow on the internet and I think we share the same type of images. Always a pleasure when new material is out there. I’ll never a miss post from this blog.
I recently discovered this blog that I truly appreciate. I think we share the same thoughts about life as well as our interest in Photography.
Don’t be fooled by the name of this blog. It’s nothing about stupidity. Great blog with great pics!
Ristinw’s blog is a great one to follow. This blog is all about life and follow every day activities in her life. Check it out!
Unfortunately Marina Chetner already received this blog, but it’s still a great blog. Don’t miss it…
Renslittleworld is a truly great blog with travel pictures. The pictures are subtle but yet full of life. Don’t miss it!