This has been a really busy week for this blog. For the first time ever this blog will hit the 5.000 mark for a single week (even though I guess the absolute most part of it was due to “Can you see it”) which is, to be honest, incredible and beyond what I expected when I started writing “to my self” literally. I’ve also been very lucky to be nominated for the very inspiring blogger award from Sirenia. I’m really proud to receive this award from Sirenia since she runs a blog of her own. The blog’s name goes by My Own Avalon and I think the name is really telling of what’s inside. Go ahead and check it out here, it’s a truly great blog.
The rules about this award is on the bottom. 1)
When you receive this nomination you are told to tell seven random things about yourself, and I guess the most obvious like my interest for Photography and thoughts about life in general should be left out:
1. I love my work, and think that I’m very fortunate to work with so talented people every week.
2. I totally believe in the words treat others like you want to be treated
3. I believe that it takes a lot of personal strength to be kind and show and tell about your weaknesses, so in many ways I believe that you find many strong people among those that are expected to be weak and vice versa.
4. I almost always have music on. My five favorite albums are * Keane’s – Hopes and fears, * Hoobastanks – the Reason, * Sara Isaksson’s – Red Eden * Stephen Simmonds – For Father and finally Babyface Unplugged NYC 1997. After those five I guess I have millions more… like albums from Jellyfish, Coldplay, Alison Krauss, Red, Timbaland, Toto and so on
5. I’m addicted to Formula 1 and follow almost every news I can get over
6. I love nature and I guess this affection’s getting stronger the older I get
7. Love everything with high speed that stays on the ground… :)
That was a little about me
My own nominees for this price are as follows and in no particular order:
– Conceptual Art for wonderful own work and and amazing list of new discoveries every day. Thank you for your dedicated work!
– Helenography for her own style in photography. When the rest of the photo world is much about over saturated pics, Helene stays true to her own great style with more modest and subtle colors with a great deal of strong light
– Marina Chetner off course. A great and well-written blog about many things but I guess the main focus is on describing places
1) The rules for receiving “the very inspiring blogger award” are telling seven random things about yourself, thank the person who has awarded you for this award by linking back to them and pass the award over to other bloggers and let them know you’ve awarded them.